Are you ready?
Useful bits and pieces from across the University.
- Have you received Induction Information from your school?
- Have you got your timetable? If not check out the timetabling pages
- Find out the important dates for your diary.
- Do you know your way around campus?
- Do you know about the assessment requirements of your course? Browse through our First Assessment section.
- Have you met your personal tutor or advisor of studies?
- Have you visited RGU Union? Do you know about their events?
- Do you know who to contact?
- Have you visited the Library? Do you know their opening hours?
- Do you know where to eat on campus?
- Do you know where to find a doctor or pharmacy?
Look out for Student Ambassadors on campus during Freshers Week and the first week of term, they will be wearing purple t-shirts with ASK ME on the back, and will be happy to answer your questions
The Student Help Point is your ‘one-stop shop’ for non-academic queries, support and advice.
Information for new and returning students enrolling at RGU.
All you need to know about student accommodation