Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
Declaration of Enrolment- Professional Development@RGU
I confirm and accept that:
- I have the requisite entry requirements stipulated for the module(s) I wish to study.
- I should study no more than 2 modules concurrently.
- Should I accumulate sufficient credits to be eligible for an award I will be liable to pay a graduation fee before I receive that award.
- Credits may be transferred to other University awards where the content is relevant and the entry criteria for the course have been met.
- Credits passed via Professional Development@RGU cannot be applied retrospectively to named awards for which I may have previously been registered.
- Modules offered via Professional Development@RGU are only available on an online basis.
- The personal details and any information I have provided related to tuition fees is correct at the point of enrolment. I will advise the University immediately of any changes.
- I am liable for the full payment of tuition fees for my course including accepting responsibility for securing any sponsorship or reduction in the fees.
- This agreement is governed by Scots Law and is subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts as regards any claim or matter arising under this contract.
- I am bound by the University's Academic Regulations, terms and conditions.
I have read the following regulations, policies and guidelines and agree to adhere to each of these:
- Regulation A1, Courses
- Regulation A3, Section 2: Student Misconduct Procedure including Plagiarism
- Complaint Handling Procedure
- Use of the University Student ID Card
- Acceptable Use of University IT Services (JANET Policy)
- University Debt Recovery Guidelines
- University Library Debt Recovery Guidelines
- University Refunds Guidelines
- University Car Parking Policy
- Data Protection Statement for Prospective and Current Students
Robert Gordon University is committed to the development of a learning and working environment free from discrimination or harassment. The University's Equity and Diversity policy reflects this and outlines the responsibilities of all staff and students toward this aim:
Copies of the above documents are available for consultation at:
The Student Help Point
Level 3, Faculty of Health and Social Care Building