RGU's IT blog to keep you informed on our future plans, to get your feedback, and to make sure you know what’s happening and when.
For additional support, including printing, email, policies, please see our main Help pages on RGyoU (login required)
CampusMoodle is your online environment for learning materials and activities.
The IT Helpdesk offers support for all your university needs.
We support students staff and visitors with everything such as IT accounts, how to connect to the wireless service, accessing and configuring email, print, copy and scan, and the location of IT labs across our campus - and lots more.
Important Information regarding your IT Account
Wifi is available across the university.
Access your email or find out how to configure your device.
Find out about the variety of ways you can print, copy and scan something across campus and from home.
Access many applications including some course software, email, H drive and S drive anywhere, as if you were on campus.
Information on File Storage and Backup for Staff and Students. (RGyoU)
Contact IT Services
Contact us by email, telephone or get help in person on campus
Telephone: +44 (0) 1224 262777
- Monday to Thursday: 8am to 8pm
- Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 3pm
Get help in person
- During the daytime (Monday to Friday): In the Georgina Scott Sutherland Learning Centre (ABS Level 3), 10am to 5pm
- In the evening (Monday to Thursday): In the Library Tower (Level 3), 5pm to 8pm
- At the weekend (Saturday and Sunday): In the Library Tower (Level 3, 11am to 3pm
Latest Tweets from the Helpdesk
BEWARE of spam emails asking you to change your RGU password. link takes you to a mock up of an RGU page. #besafe