COnCEPT: COllaborative CrEative design PlaTform
An FP7 ICT project
The aim of this European funded project is to develop a collaborative design platform to support the early stages of the design process. It is focused on the development of tools to support professional product designers when responding to design briefs by providing a range of creative applications that assist with storyboarding, ideation and collaboration. The project commenced on 1st Oct 2013 and will be completed in September 2016.
The project partners are:
- Intrasoft International, Luxembourg (lead partner)
- Teknologian Tutkimuskeskus, VTT Finland
- Virtualware 2007 SA, Spain
- Universiteit Hasselt, Uhasselt Belgium
- Edg Designlab EPE, Greece
- The Robert Gordon University, UK
- ATOS Spain SA, Spain
- Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Global Security Intelligence Ltd, UK
For further information contact:
Richard Laing, Professor of Built Environment Visualisation at the Scott Sutherland School, has research interests in built environment visualisation, conservation, sustainable urban design & building information modelling.