The mission of the research team at Aberdeen Business School is to enable excellence in multidisciplinary research.
Our research topic areas encompass a range of subjects and this is reflected in our members’ disciplines – economic and accountancy, entrepreneurship, information management, law, marketing, organisation studies, politics, cross disciplinary environmental studies and the built environment.
Members undertake research and knowledge exchange activities funded by a wide range of external bodies including: British Academy, The European Union, NHS, Scottish Government, UNESCO, Research Councils, local government, professional bodies, and industry.
Examples of research projects include:
- Social Transport - Collaborative Solutions
- Impact of School Libraries on Learning
- STAR project
- INTERARENA – Interest Groups Across Political Arenas
- New Radicals? Digital Political Engagement in Post-Referendum Scotland
- Information literacy in the workplace