Interested in a career in engineering? At Robert Gordon University Aberdeen, we offer a wide range of online engineering distance learning courses.
We are the first university to achieve prestigious IMechE approval for a suite of Masters level modules for inclusion in further learning plans. These plans are a fundamental element in achieving recognition as a Chartered Engineer.
So why study engineering with us? Aberdeen is the energy capital of Europe, a world leader in offshore renewable energy technology and boasts the largest manufacturing centre in the North of Scotland.
The university's strong relationships with industry at a local, national and international level enables us to always stay 'one step ahead' and confidently deliver engineering courses that meet the demands of your future employers.
Our track record speaks for itself. The employability of our engineering graduates says everything about the quality of our courses. We are the top provider of graduates to Shell in Scotland and the third top provider across the UK. Many of our Postgraduate courses are accredited by the Energy Institute.
Benefits of our online engineering distance learning courses include:
- Professional Development – Want to be better at your job? Online distance learning is the ideal way to boost your career prospects and update your CV.
- Keeping Your Knowledge and Skills Up To Date - Work in the industry already? With innovation and technology changes it is important that you keep your knowledge and skills as sharp as possible. Select modules or courses that will assist with this.
- Flexible Learning – fit your studies around other responsibilities, whether that is family life or work.
Our online engineering distance learning courses include:
- IMechE Approved Modules
- CPD Modules
- Introduction to Subsea Engineering
- MSc Asset Integrity Management
- MSc Drilling and Well Engineering
- MSc Engineering
- MSc Offshore Oil and Gas Engineering
- MSc Oil and Gas Engineering
- MSc Petroleum Production Engineering
- MSc Subsea Engineering