Big Tent, Scotland's environmental festival is appealing for volunteers to pitch up to help ensure the smooth running of the event.
Dozens of volunteers are needed to help with manning the ticket stalls, helping out with workshops and assisting with the set up and dismantle of the event infrastructure.
Set on Falkland Estate in Fife against the stunning backdrop of the Lomond Hills, Big Tent is celebrating its fifth anniversary. Since its inception it has grown year on year, becoming a 'mustvisit' occasion for the whole family.
What's involved for me?
• General Stewarding
• Litter Picking
• Ticket Desk
• Lost Children
• Workshop activities
• And much, much more
What do I get in return?
• It looks great on your C.V.
• A special Big Tent Volunteers T shirt.
• A chance to enjoy the festival - for FREE! All volunteers will work in shifts, allowing time off to enjoy everything the festival offers.
• A dedicated staff and visitor camping area.
• Food and Drink provided depending on your shifts.
A sense of self gratification!
Find out more and download the application form.