There has never been a better time to embark on a postgraduate, online or part-time undergraduate course. Our Postgraduate Open Events give you the opportunity to talk to the experts and find out more about our wide portfolio of taught programmes, helping to clarify your options and plan your next step.
Robert Gordon University is the top-rated University for employability, with a 98.5% employment rate (HESA 2013/14). If you are seeking to progress to career or improve your job prospects, we have a range of flexible postgraduate courses available with part-time, online or full-time study options.
Find out about postgraduate, online or part-time study
At our postgraduate open events you will have the opportunity to:
- Talk to a Course Leader about your course options
- Get information on all of our scholarship and funding opportunities
- Have one-to-one guidance on Careers, Placements, Library, Student Finance and Admissions
- Find out about how our online learning environment can enhance your learning
- Talk to our Research staff
Find out more and register for our next postgraduate open day
25, November, 2015 Online Open Evening - MSc Health Promotion and Public Health
Join us for an online open evening, talk with course tutors online and find out more about the course.