11, December, 2013 RGU survey assesses guidance on community benefits provision of wind farm developments in Scotland
The Scottish Government should issue national level guidance on community benefit provision of wind farm developments to local government, according to a recent study by Robert Gordon University (RGU).
Our newsletter, Nexus, will give you a taste of all the latest news and stories from Robert Gordon University.
If you have any questions about the newsletter you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff and students are also welcome to contact the editor if they have something they would like to see featured in the magazine.
Download the latest copy of Nexus (pdf 3.8 MB)
- Nexus Interactive March 2013 pdf (3MB)
- Nexus Interactive February 2013 pdf (2.1MB)
- Nexus Interactive January 2013 pdf (2.9MB)
- Nexus Interactive April-May 2013 pdf (4.1MB)
- Nexus Interactive June 2013 pdf (3MB)
- Nexus Interactive July-August 2013 pdf (3.9MB)
- Nexus Interactive September 2013 pdf (3MB)
- Nexus Interactive October 2013 pdf (3.9MB)
- Nexus Interactive November 2013 pdf (4.3MB)
- Nexus Interactive December 2013 pdf (3.8 MB)