Information for Staff
You are invited to attend the graduation ceremonies to be held at the Beach Ballroom on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 December.
Academic dress will be provided free of charge for staff who register before the closing date (TBC).
The ceremonies are as follows:
- Tuesday 6 December at 10.30am - Aberdeen Business School
- Tuesday 6 December at 2.30pm - Faculty of Design and Technology
- Wednesday 7 December at 10.30am - Faculty of Health and Social Care
Once all your details are in the system these will be stored, so for future ceremonies you will only need to indicate the ceremonies you wish to attend. If you have previously registered to attend, your details should be in the system already.
To register your attendance at the graduation ceremony and order your gown
- Log on at http://www.enet.uk.net
- If this is your first time logging onto the Ede & Ravenscroft website, click on forgotten password and enter your email address.
- A link to change your password will be sent to you via email. Please do so and log in using your new password.
- Click on 'My attendance & hire'.
- Edit 'Personal details' to ensure your details are correct. Please check the 'receive emails' box as this will ensure you receive a confirmation email and further details. Click 'Update'.
- Edit 'Gown summary' to check details are correct or to amend the requested information. Click 'Update'.
- You should now be able to select the ceremonies you wish to attend by time and date. Click 'Submit'.
- Log out.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking. If you do not receive an email confirmation please contact us as it is likely your booking has not been processed
- If you need to change your attendance or any of your details you can do this at any time before the gown hire deadline (TBC).
If you have any technical issues or problems logging into the Enet site please contact Martyn Bolam at Ede & Ravenscroft on 01223 205610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All academic dress for staff will be available for collection and return from AB27 in the Main Admin building, Schoolhill prior to going to the venue.
Tickets and an information leaflet will be sent to all staff who have registered.
If you have any queries, please contact the Communications Office on 01224 262034.