Information for Staff
You are invited to attend the graduation ceremonies to be held at the Beach Ballroom on Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 December.
Academic dress will be provided free of charge for staff who register before the closing date (TBC).
The ceremonies are as follows:
- Tuesday 5 December at 10.30am - Aberdeen Business School, School of Creative and Cultural Business and The Law School
- Tuesday 5 December at 2.30pm - Gray’s School of Art, School of Applied Social Studies, School of Computing, School of Engineering and Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment
- Wednesday 6 December at 10.30am - Aberdeen Centre for Trauma Research, CORE, DELTA, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing and Midwifery and School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences
Once all your details are in the system these will be stored, so for future ceremonies you will only need to indicate the ceremonies you wish to attend. If you have previously registered to attend, your details should be in the system already.
To register your attendance at the graduation ceremony and order your gown
- Log on at http://www.enet.uk.net
- If this is your first time logging onto the Ede & Ravenscroft website, click on forgotten password and enter your email address.
- A link to change your password will be sent to you via email. Please do so and log in using your new password.
- Click on 'My attendance & hire'.
- Edit 'Personal details' to ensure your details are correct. Please check the 'receive emails' box as this will ensure you receive a confirmation email and further details. Click 'Update'.
- Edit 'Gown summary' to check details are correct or to amend the requested information. Click 'Update'.
- You should now be able to select the ceremonies you wish to attend by time and date. Click 'Submit'.
- Log out.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking. If you do not receive an email confirmation please contact us as it is likely your booking has not been processed
- If you need to change your attendance or any of your details you can do this at any time before the gown hire deadline (TBC).
If you have any technical issues or problems logging into the Enet site please contact Martyn Bolam at Ede & Ravenscroft on 01223 205610 or email@example.com
All academic dress for staff will be available for collection and return from TBC.
If you have any queries, please email the Communications Office.