Registration for Receipt of Award Certificates.
Students who may be eligible to graduate in December 2017, will receive an email with instructions and a password to register for Graduation in due course.
The Winter 2017 graduation ceremonies will be held at the Beach Ballroom in Aberdeen.
- Read registration information and register online
- Return all library books prior to the ceremony
- Clear any outstanding fees or charges owed to the University library or accommodation services
- Order academic dress
- Order photography pack
- Do you have an interesting 'student journey' story to tell? Make sure you get in touch with the Communications Office
- Check date and time of graduation ceremony & plan to arrive 1 hour in advance
- Find out what the Alumni Network, Library Service and Careers Centre can offer you
If you have any queries regarding arrangements for your graduation please email in the first instance:
Tel: 01224 262205
For any finance enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01224 262664
Winter 2017 Graduation Ceremonies
- Tuesday 5 December at 10.30am - Aberdeen Business School, School of Creative and Cultural Business and The Law School
- Tuesday 5 December at 2.30pm - Gray’s School of Art, School of Applied Social Studies, School of Computing, School of Engineering and Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment
- Wednesday 6 December at 10.30am - Aberdeen Centre for Trauma Research, CORE, DELTA, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing and Midwifery and School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences