- Read registration information and register online
- Return all library books prior to the ceremony
- Clear any outstanding fees or charges owed to the University library or accommodation services
- Order academic dress
- Order photography pack
- Do you have an interesting 'student journey' story to tell? Make sure you get in touch with the Communications Office
- Check date and time of graduation ceremony & plan to arrive 1 hour in advance
- Find out what the Alumni Network, Library Service and Careers Centre can offer you
21, October, 2015 Professorial Lecture: Can Integrated Learning Communities Create a Relevant Ecosystem of Knowledge Generation, Application and Acquisition?
Professor O'Neil will demonstrate how and why some successful learning communities have an impact that is sometimes both critical and surprising.