Registration for Receipt of Award Certificates.
Students who may be eligible to graduate in July 2016, will receive an email in with instructions and a password to register for Graduation at the end of April.
The Summer 2016 graduation ceremonies will be held at His Majesty's Theatre in Aberdeen.
The university invites graduates and their guests to a celebratory drinks and canapés reception with live music in the Sir Ian Wood Building at the Garthdee campus following the ceremonies at HMT.
Celebrate in style at the Beach Ballroom with music, dancing and a fantastic four course meal on Friday 15 or Saturday 16 July. Find out more and where to buy tickets.
- Read registration information and register online
- Return all library books prior to the ceremony
- Clear any outstanding fees or charges owed to the University library or accommodation services
- Order academic dress
- Order photography pack
- Do you have an interesting 'student journey' story to tell? Make sure you get in touch with the Communications Office
- Check date and time of graduation ceremony & plan to arrive 1 hour in advance
- Find out what the Alumni Network, Library Service and Careers Centre can offer you
If you have any queries regarding arrangements for your graduation please email in the first instance:
Tel: 01224 262205
For any finance enquiries please contact:
Tel: 01224 262664