Call for Papers
The deadline for abstracts is Wednesday 28 February 2018. Send abstract by email or post on or before to:
Scott Sutherland School of Architecture & Built Environment
Robert Gordon University
Sir Ian Wood Building,
- One A4 page stating the core theme, objectives, methods, case study for paper submission or documentary film submission. These could be findings of a specific theme on ‘urbanism at borders’, using maximum 300 words, 11 fonts, single spacing, indicating title (no more than 10 words), keywords, author/s names, affiliation, contact email, references if relevant.
- Abstract and full paper will be peer-reviewed by the workshop panellists.
- Full paper description will be posted by 7 March 2018 after the abstract selection has been completed. The outline of the paper will follow the book format of The Urban Book Series, Springer Publishing, Switzerland.
- Confirmation of acceptance of paper/short film subject abstract: 15 March 2018
- Full paper submission/film submission: 15 July 2018
- Papers should be presented in PowerPoint presentation extracting the core information on the paper.
- Short film documentary should be available to present alongside paper presentation.
- Analysis on documentary film should be accompanied by short paper (description will be posted later). In publication, the film will be available as snapshot of selected footings, with a link for full digital films.
- Films can be black & white or colour, in any methods, mobile footage, and full edited film with narrations or text descriptions on each context on the urbanism at borders.