Travel & Stay
We have an arrangement with some Aberdeen hotels to offer discounted rates for conference attendees. Please contact the hotels directly, discounted rates are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Norwood Hall, Garthdee, outwith city centre close to the RGU campus - A range of rooms are available on bed and breakfast basis, for example: classic rooms - single £60 or double £70, king rooms - single £90 or double £100 (Reference: RGU HEIR Conference)
- Coprhorne Hotel, Huntly Street, city centre - single £69 B&B or double £75 B&B
- Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian, Union Terrace, city centre - standard single £70 B&B or standard double £85 B&B. (10 preferential rate rooms available. Booking to be made via email HA0H8-SL@accor.com. Reference: Higher Education Institutional Research Conference)
- Park Inn by Radisson, city centre - single £99 or double £109 (12 preferential rate rooms available. Reference: 2325721)
- Aberdeen Hostel Queens Road, city centre - £60 for a double or twin, £40 for a single room with en suite, dorm accommodation with a student card £21
If you have any queries or questions about the conference please contact HEIR2017@rgu.ac.uk