Call for Posters
Guidelines and process to submit your posters
Abstract submissions have now closed and confirmation has been emailed to lead presenters. For any queries please contact email@example.com
However, HEIR 2017 is still welcoming poster submissions. Quantitative and qualitative based submissions with a focus on evidenced-based enhancement of the student experience are welcomed (eg teaching and learning pedagogy, transitions, satisfaction retention, progression, destinations).
Posters should include information on the context, methodology, findings and relevance of their research. Each proposal will be reviewed for acceptance against the following criteria:
- Relevance to the theme and tracks
- Academic rigour/scholarship; demonstration of clear aims and objectives, understanding of current debates and relevant research
- Implications for education, practice or research; evidence of transferability
- In addition, as this is the 10th anniversary of the conference, we will also welcome posters which reflect on, and celebrate, the evolution of the HEIR network and its contributions to building capacity for institutional research and enhancing learning and teaching practice across the sector.
- Poster deadline - 04 August 2017
- Registration deadline - 18 August 2017
- Conference - 13-14 September 2017
Discover the topics of the conference
If you have any queries or questions about the conference please contact HEIR2017@rgu.ac.uk