A loan from any other source, such as a personal bank loan, will not meet the Tier 4 requirements.

If you wish to use such a loan you need to transfer the funds to an account in your name (or a parent's name) and use one of the other forms of evidence listed in these categories.

Self Financing Student

Visa Information - Self Funded Students

A self financing student is someone who plans to pay their course fees and living costs from their own monies.

Parents or Guardian Sponsorship

Visa Information - Parent Legal Guardian

If you wish to use your parent/legal guardians financial documents you must also include additional evidence.