Please note that the information contained here is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website.
- Students with qualifications from any international high school are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions
- Students with the HKALE with points 140 to 240 will be considered. Please refer to the UK A-level grade requirement
- Students with the HKDSE must have a minimum
level 3 in 5 subjects
- Entry requirements to some courses may be higher and require specific subjects. Applications will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students with a Higher National Diploma or an Associate Degree will be considered for advanced entry to some undergraduate courses
- Students who do not meet our entry requirement will be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
- Entry requirements for undergraduate courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study
- We accept HKALE AS Level English at Grade E or above and HKDSE English Language at Grade 4 or above
- A first degree with a minimum of a second class lower classification or a minimum GPA 2.3 or C+ from an institution in Hong Kong, or an equivalent
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes do require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent (please refer to the relevant course page)
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
In addition to the tests listed on our English Language Requirements page, we also accept HKALE AS Level English at Grade E or above and HKDSE English Language at Grade 4 or above