The following information is intended as a guideline for students considering applying to Robert Gordon University with international qualifications.
Please note, these are not our entry requirements for admission to RGU. The content of this page is designed to allow you to map your qualifications from your home country against a suggested UK equivalent to help you decide if you wish to submit an application.
These pages are intended for information only and Robert Gordon University does not declare these equivalences to be universal, comprehensive or 100% accurate. Please remember, this information is intended simply as a guideline.
- Students applying from Canada for an undergraduate course with qualifications from any international high school (i.e. A levels or International Baccalaureate) are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions. Visit the course page for Entry Requirements
- We will consider applications from students with a High/Secondary School Diploma/Certificate with a minimum of 65% in at least five subjects at Grade 12. There are slight variations from state to state so applications will be viewed on a case by case basis.
- Students with an Associate Degree can be considered for advanced entry to some undergraduate courses.
- Entry requirements to some courses may be higher and require specific subjects. Applications will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students applying from Canada who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pathway programme at our International College (ICRGU).
applying from Canada for a postgraduate course, a 4 year Bachelors Degree with a minimum GPA of
2.75/4 will be considered for courses which require a 2.2 degree.
For courses which ask for a 2.1, 3.0/4.0 or better will be required.
- Students applying from Canada who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme at our International College (ICRGU).