Please note that the information contained here is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website.
- Students with qualifications from any international high school are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions
- Students with the Cameroon GCE A-level will be considered. For entry criteria, please refer to the UK A-level grading requirement
- Students with the following will be considered:
- Baccalauréa or Probatoire at 12 or higher
- Brevet de Technicien 12 or higher
- Baccalauréat de Technicien 12 or higher
- Students who do not meet entry requirement will be considered for entry through our International College at Robert Gordon University
- Entry requirements for undergraduate courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study.
Most undergraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.
- A first degree with a minimum of a second class lower classification with 55% or GPA2.5, or Grade C+, or 12 out of 20
- A small number of University postgraduate programmes do require a minimum of second class upper classification, or an equivalent (please refer to the relevant course page)
- Applicants with lower qualification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
Most postgraduate courses require an IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each area. Some courses require a higher English Language score. Always check the relevant course page before applying.
For more information regarding our entry requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org