15, April, 2015 RGU Supply Chain Management Forum
Dr McDonald (MSP) will discuss the potential challenges and expectations facing the future of the Scottish government at this year's SCM forum.
We are delighted to welcome a growing number of students from Vietnam coming to study at Robert Gordon University each year.
Our Vietnamese students are interested in a variety of subjects ranging across the whole university; however some of the most popular are Accounting and Finance, Architecture and Construction and Engineering.
Our students from Vietnam tell us they find Aberdeen a friendly, historic and peaceful city that caters for all lifestyles, tastes and cultures. Vietnamese students generally have found it easy to adapt to the city as it is small enough to find their way around, served by good local public transport but which also has the buzz of a thriving student social scene.
The following information is intended as a guideline for students considering applying to Robert Gordon University with international qualifications.
Please note, these are not our entry requirements for admission to RGU. The content of this page is designed to allow you to map your qualifications from your home country against a suggested UK equivalent to help you decide if you wish to submit an application.
These pages are intended for information only and Robert Gordon University does not declare these equivalences to be universal, comprehensive or 100% accurate. Please remember, this information is intended simply as a guideline.
- Students applying from Vietnam for an undergraduate course with qualifications from any international high school (i.e. A Levels or International Baccalaureate) are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions. Visit the course page for Entry Requirements
- Students who have completed the Vietnamese secondary school qualification (Bang Tot Nghiep Trung HOc Chuyên Nghiep and Bang TOt Nghiep PhO Thông Trung HOc) will be required to undertake a pathway programme at our International College (ICRGU).
- Students with a Junior College Diploma / Associate Degree from a recognised Vietnamese institution will be considered for direct entry or possibly advanced entry, depending on the course and level of study.
*Entry requirements to some courses may be higher and require specific subjects. Applications will be considered on a case by case basis *
- Students applying from Vietnam a ‘Bang tot nghiep dai hoc’ awarded by a
recognised institution with a GPA of 6.5 out of 10 is needed for courses
which require a 2.2 degree.
For courses which ask for a 2.1, 7.0 out of 10 is required.
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme at our International College (ICRGU).
Representatives in Vietnam
We have an excellent relationship with our education agents from Vietnam who are responsible for handling enquiries and assisting you with the submission of your application to Robert Gordon University.
Download a list of our university approved agents in Vietnam.
Visits to Vietnam
Most Popular Distance Learning Courses
This AMBA accredited course offers a strategic management MBA qualification with a specialist emphasis on oil and gas.