28, September, 2016 RGU to participate in major European sustainable transport project
Sustainable transport in Aberdeen will come to the fore as part of a major international research project aimed at promoting better modes of sustainable transport in port cities.
28, September, 2016 North-east scientists take the fight to cancer and superbugs
Scientists at RGU have joined forces with an internationally renowned microbiology and chemical analysis company to search for new drugs to fight cancer and combat superbugs.
We are delighted to welcome a growing number of students from Ukraine coming to study at Robert Gordon University each year.
The practical and professional nature of our courses appeal to Ukrainian students, with many opting to study in our Schools of Engineering, Computing and Business and Finance, all areas of increasing importance and interest in line with the developments of the Ukrainian economy.
Our location in Aberdeen, the Oil and Gas capital of Europe, also adds to our appeal as we offer a number of Energy related programmes at both Bachelors and Masters level
Please note that the information contained here is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website.
- Students applying from Ukraine for an undergraduate course with qualifications from any international high school (i.e. A Levels or International Baccalaureate) are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions. Visit the course page for Entry Requirements
- We will consider students for Year 1 or Year 2 entry onto our Bachelors programmes from students who have successfully completed Year 1 of any Specialist Diploma /Bakalavr/Magistrar programme with a GPA of 3.5 or above*
- Holders of the Svidetel'stvo/o Srednem Obrazovanii (Certificate of Secondary Education) at grade 10 or above, with an appropriate foundation/access qualification, will be considered for entry to Bachelor degree programmes. Holders of a completed Junior Specialist Diploma will also be considered for direct entry to UG courses.
*Entry requirements to some courses may be higher and require specific subjects. Applications will be considered on a case by case basis *
- Students applying from Ukraine who do not meet our direct entry requirements, may be able to undertake a pathway programme at our International College (ICRGU).
- Students applying from Ukraine are expected to have a Bachelor Degree (Bakalavr)
qualification and/or a Specialist Diploma with a GPA of 3.5/5.0 or 4.2/5 for courses which require a 2.2 degree.
For courses which ask for a 2.1, 4.0/5 is required.
- Students applying from Ukraine with a Dyplom Bakalavra under the new system require a minimum of 6 on the 12 point scale or 7-9 for course which require a 2.1.
- Students who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme at our International College (ICRGU).
Representatives in Ukraine
Details to follow soon
Visits to Ukraine
Most Popular Distance Learning Courses
This AMBA accredited course offers a strategic management MBA qualification with a specialist emphasis on oil and gas.