25, May, 2016 RGU brings academic expertise to Florida
RGU is bringing its business expertise around the world to deliver a course in Florida as part of a new first-of-its-kind collaboration.
Robert Gordon University attracts a small number of students from Bangladesh each year. The main area of interest for students from Bangladesh is our postgraduate courses in Business and Engineering. Increasingly students from Bangladesh are showing interest in our wide range of courses which relate to the Oil and Gas industry, and also our course which relates to public administration (MPA).
Bangladeshi students will find that Aberdeen already has a small, well established Bangladeshi community and various social events are held throughout the year.
Please note that the information contained here is intended as a guideline and allows you to broadly compare your qualifications to the British qualifications specified on the course pages of this website.
- Students applying from Bangladesh for an undergraduate course with qualifications from any international high school (i.e. A levels or International Baccalaureate) are expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions. Visit the course page for Entry Requirements
- Students applying from Bangladesh who do not have an international high school qualification, will be required to undertake a pathway programme at our International College (ICRGU).
- Students applying from Bangladesh for a postgraduate course, a
4 year Bachelors degree from a well ranked university if achieved at a 60% or
CGPA 3.0/4 or better will be considered for courses which require a 2.2 degree.
For courses which ask for a 2.1, 65% or better will be required.
- Alternatively, a 2 year Masters, following from a 3/4 year degree with 55% or CGPA 2.8 or above is also considered comparable to a 2.2
- Students applying from Bangladesh who do not meet our direct entry requirements may be able to undertake a pre-masters programme at our International College (ICRGU).
Representatives in Bangladesh
These are our university-approved agents in Bangladesh. In addition to our Admissions Office they are available to help you with any enquiries and help with the submitting your application.
Tel: +880 2 988 5846
If you are from outwith the UK and are enquiring about a course at Robert Gordon University, contact us: