SCQF level 9; SCQF points 15; ECTS points 7.5
- Start Date
- Course Length
- Mode of Attendance
- Academic School
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
Workplace Risk Management SCQF level 9; SCQF points 15; ECTS points 7.5
Workplace Risk Management (NU3941)
This module is suitable for registered nurses, management professionals and other individuals who have an interest in Occupational Health Management.
This module will enable the student to develop a critical understanding of risk management in the workplace.
2. What you will study
On completion of this module, students are expected to be able to:
- Examine the foundations of Health and Safety.
- Discuss health and safety legislation, and policy.
- Apply the risk assessment process.
- Explore the principles of collaboration to enhance the risk management process.
- Critically analyse the application of risk management within the workplace.
3. How you will learn
The module is delivered online (including online chat, virtual classroom and discussion forums). Students will engage with directed and self-directed learning activities supported by the module team.
4. Entry Requirements
Normally, applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate degree level study; however, if this is not the case, interested individuals are encouraged to make contact and discuss their circumstances.
5. How to apply
Back to occupational health