SCQF level 9; SCQF points 15; ECTS points 7.5
- Start Date
- Course Length
- Mode of Attendance
- Academic School
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
Workplace Health Promotion SCQF level 9; SCQF points 15; ECTS points 7.5
Workplace Health Promotion (NU3943)
This module is suitable for registered nurses, management professionals and other individuals who have an interest in Occupational Health practice.
This module will enable the student to develop knowledge and understanding of health promotion within the workplace.
2. What you will study
On completion of this module, students are expected to be able to:
- Examine Occupational Health and wellbeing policies and strategies.
- Discuss health improvements needs in the workplace.
- Examine collaborative working with other professionals to promote health at work.
- Critically review teaching, learning and presentation skills in relation to promoting health.
- Discuss the use of technology in relation to health promotion.
3. How you will learn
The module is delivered online (including online chat, virtual classroom and discussion forums). Students will engage with directed and self-directed learning activities supported by the module team.
4. Entry Requirements
Normally, applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate degree level study; however, if this is not the case, interested individuals are encouraged to make contact and discuss their circumstances.
5. How to apply
Back to occupational health