SCQF level 10; SCQF points 15; ECTS points 7.5
- Start Date
- Course Length
- Mode of Attendance
- Academic School
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
Occupational Health Management SCQF level 10; SCQF points 15; ECTS points 7.5
Occupational Health Management (NU4811)
This module is suitable for registered nurses, management professionals and other individuals who have an interest in Occupational Health Management.
This module will enable the student to develop the ability to understand and contribute to the strategic management of Occupational Health.
2. What you will study
On completion of this module, students are expected to be able to:
- Critically analyse strategies required to manage Occupational Health services.
- Critically analyse the impact of law and policies on Occupational Health services.
- Critically appraise the use of audit and quality management systems within Occupational Health services.
- Evaluate key partners of governance and collaboration.
3. How you will learn
The module is delivered online (including online chat, virtual classroom and discussion forums). Students will engage with directed and self-directed learning activities supported by the module team.
4. Entry Requirements
Normally, applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate degree level study; however, if this is not the case, interested individuals are encouraged to make contact and discuss their circumstances.
5. How to apply
Back to occupational health