Long Term Conditions Management 15 SCQF Credits Level 9 or 15 SCQF Credits Level 11; ECTS points 7.5
1. What you will study
- Local and national health and social care/political agenda relating to the management of long term conditions.
- Approaches to holistic assessment of people affected by long term conditions.
- Current therapeutic interventions within inter-professional and inter-agency context for specific long term conditions.
- Psychosocial concepts and strategies for supporting patients, families and carers.
- Emerging management techniques and strategies for long term condition management.
2. How you will learn
The module is delivered online methods (including online chat, virtual classroom and discussion forums). Students will engage with directed and self-directed learning activities supported by the module team.
3. Entry Requirements
This module is suitable for registered nurses, health and social care professionals and other individuals who work with communities or with people with long term conditions, their families and/or carers.
Level 9 - Normally, applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate diploma level study.
Level 11 - Normally, applicants are expected to be able to demonstrate degree level study; however, if this is not the case, interested individuals are encouraged to make contact and discuss their circumstances.
4. Course Fees
For Academic Year 2017/2018
- £650 .
- £1165 .
For Academic Year 2015/2016
- £650 .
- £1165 .
For Academic Year 2014/2015
- £630 .
- £1130 .
For Academic Year 2013/2014
- £610 .
- £1100 .
For Academic Year 2012/2013
- £520 course
- £845 course
For Academic Year 2011/2012
- £505 course
- £825 course
Course fees are reviewed periodically and so are subject to change for new applicants. All tuition fees are fixed for the duration of a course at the rate confirmed in your offer letter. You will also be liable to pay a graduation fee of £40 before receiving a University award.For further information see Student Finance pages
5. How to apply
For an application pack, please contact the administration team:
Back to nursing