School of Engineering
Departmental ECTS Co-ordinator
Dr Yafan Zhao
Telephone: + 44 1224 262423
Location - Sir Ian Wood Building, Garthdee Campus
- BEng (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical and Offshore Engineering
- MEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- MEng Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- MEng Mechanical Engineering
- MEng Mechanical and Offshore Engineering
General Introduction to the School
Professional Engineers and Technologists have a reputation for their ability to solve problems and to undertake challenging and complex projects in all walks of life. At Robert Gordon University we combine a wide range of expertise in engineering with purpose built facilities and strong commercial links.
We work closely with local, national and international companies to ensure that we continue to provide professional learning that meets the demands of employers. The result is an impressive suite of flexible degree programmes at all levels.
School of Engineering Staff boast a very wide range of expertise, reflected in the portfolio of innovative and flexible degree programmes offered by the School.
Engineering at RGU means transforming today's technology for tomorrow's world.