Northern Star Business Awards
Have you had an award winning placement experience?
- Has your placement provider gone over and above the call of duty?
- Do you feel supported and encouraged in your development?
- Have you benefited from your employer’s knowledge and experience?
If your placement provider deserves to shine - nominate them for a Northern Star Business Award!
What are the Northern Star Business Awards?
Organised by Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by Robert Gordon University, the Northern Star Business Awards recognise the achievements of the best and brightest North East businesses.
Why get involved?
- Highlight the contribution North East employers make to the student experience
- Recognise successful collaborations between RGU and industry
- Raise the profile of your placement provider
- Identify your placement provider as a leader in training, skills development and talent management
- Boost the morale of your placement colleagues
This is the region’s largest business awards event and an excellent opportunity for you to become more involved in the local business community!
What do I do?
To nominate your Placement provider you need to complete a short form and submit it to your Placement Office. Please contact the relevant Placement Office for a copy of the form.
The closing date is 5pm on Friday 29 April 2016.
Finalists will be announced in June, with the winners announced on Thursday 22 September 2016 at the Northern Star Business Dinner.
Who is eligible?
The Awards are open to all businesses in the City and Shire region.
The Student Placement category is available to:
Contact your placement office to check eligibility and request a nomination form!
Aberdeen Business School – email@example.com, 01224 263837
Faculty of Design and Technology – firstname.lastname@example.org, 01224 262344
Find out more about the Northern Star Business Awards and use the #NSBAwards and #TimeToShine hashtags on Twitter.