“Aberdeen is a very friendly city and it has a beautiful campus that has helped me settle into my studies.”
Kian Goh, Malaysia Master of Architecture MArch
At Robert Gordon University, we are very proud of the links we have with several institutions in Malaysia.
We are very proud of the strong reputation we have built up over the years within Malaysia, and the active Alumni that we have based there.
Popular courses students from Malaysia tend to study are as follows:
- Architecture, Construction and Surveying
- Art and Design
- Business, Management, Accounting and Public Administration
- Health Professions
- Information, Communication and Media
- Laboratory, Biomedical and Sports Sciences
- Social Work and Social Sciences
In addition to the above links you can also find detailed information about our university by downloading any of the Student Guides from our Prospectuses and guides
The following information is for guidance only and should be used together with the University's general entrance requirements and any specific degree programme requirements.
Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications / work experience may be taken into consideration.
• Students with qualifications from any international high school area expected to have results comparable to students from UK institutions.
• Students successfully completing either the STPM or Diploma Year 1 studies will be considered for entry onto Year 1 of our undergraduate programmes.
• Because of our institutional links we do offer Advanced Entry to students . In all cases if you have completed your Diploma Year 2 programme or higher then you should contact our UGOffice@rgu.ac.uk for advice on what advanced entry level you would qualify for.
• Entry requirements for undergraduate courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study
Post Graduate Courses
• Students from Malaysia are expected to have a three or four year Bachelors (Hons) degree with a 1st or 2nd class award (GPA of 2.75 or better).
• Students holding an SPM 1119 in English at Grade C or higher will be exempt from having to provide evidence of English language ability. All other students will be expected to provide evidence of English language ability at the necessary IELTS, TOEFL or PEARSONS level.
Entry requirements for undergraduate courses are listed on the course information pages under Areas of Study
Representatives in Malaysia
We have excellent relationships with our education agents from Malaysia who are responsible for handling enquiries and assisting you with the submission of your application to Robert Gordon University.
Download a list of our agents in Malaysia:
Visits to Malaysia
We try to visit Malaysia twice per year at least, but out with those visits we have trusted agents based locally who can tell you more about us, and help you with an application.
Forthcoming visits can be found on the International Visits page.
If you have any queries regarding application and admission to the university, please email email@example.com
Most Popular Distance Learning Courses
This course is aimed at middle to senior managers who have responsibility for, or an interest in, Health, Safety and Risk Management.
This is an online course designed to provide the opportunity to gain part of the prestigious CIMA professional qualification and a degree in Accounting. A top-up option is also available by distance learning.
This AMBA accredited course offers a strategic management MBA qualification with a specialist emphasis on oil and gas.