For International students, you can pay:
- By bank transfer via our GlobalPay for Students platform. The bank-to-bank transfer service allows students, their families or their sponsors the opportunity to send bank-to-bank transfers for payment of tuition fees in local currency.
- By credit/debit card, new students can pay online via www.rgu.ac.uk/makepayments - You will need your University Student ID number or Applicant ID number and your date of birth to access the portal. You can pay your tuition fee deposit and accommodation costs.
You should only send tuition fees and accommodation costs to the University's bank account. We cannot accept transfers that include extra money such as personal expenses and will refund any extra money received back to your home country
Fees can be paid by:
- Credit/Debit card where we will collect the money from your card
- By bank transfer via our GlobalPay for Students platform. Further information on bank to bank transfers.
- Bank draft made payable to Robert Gordon University.