There are food outlets in all of the main buildings on the Garthdee Campus, each offering something slightly different.
Just a selection of what we have to offer:
- Costa in the Sir Ian Wood Building, Health and Social Care Building, Gray's School of Art and the Aberdeen Business School Building
- Starbucks in RGU SPORT
- Papa Johns in the Sir Ian Wood Building offers freshly made to order pizzas, sides and a range of deserts.
- The Vegan and Vegetarian Bar in Gray's School of Art offers a delicious choice of Vegan and Vegetarian lunchtime dishes.
- Wraps and Flats in the Sir Ian Wood Building and RGU SPORT offers fresh healthy made to order wrap or flat breads,
- Superbox in the Aberdeen Business School Building provides a variety of choice including hot and cold buffet style dishes, handmade filled baguettes, a salad bar and baked potatoes. Superbox also serves hot breakfasts and fruit pots in the morning.
- Subway in the Aberdeen Business School Building for your freshly made submarine sandwiches and salads.
- Made in the Aberdeen Business School Building, Gray's School of Art and the Health and Social Care Building offers breakfasts including hot breakfast rolls, cereals, porridge pots, yoghurts and toast. At lunchtime Made offers a delicious choice of salads, 'Chicken Shack', hot dish station, freshly baked pizza, pasta, soup and baked potatoes.
We aim to accommodate to as many specific dietary requirements as possible, please ask a member of staff for further information.
We also operate a cashless card system to save you always having to take cash with you.
Find out more about catering on campus:
RGU Catering main pages (Internal Only)
Catering Opening Hours
Term-time opening times for catering outlets
The Sir Ian Wood Building
- Costa: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 22.00, Saturday and Sunday 9.00 - 21.00
- Wraps and Flats: Monday to Friday 11.30 - 14.30
- Papa Johns: Monday to Friday 9.00 - 19.00
- Eros: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 15.00
Health and Social Care Building
- Refectory: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 14.00
- Costa: Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 17.00, Friday 8.30 - 16.00
Aberdeen Business School Building
- Costa: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 16.00
- Superbox: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 14.30
- Subway: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.00
- Cafe: Monday to Friday 7.30 - 20.00, Saturday 9.00 - 17.00. Sunday 10.00 - 16.00
- Streetfood on University Street from : Monday to Friday 11.30 - 13.30 (from Monday 30 January)
Grays School of Art
- Canteen: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 18.00
Garthdee House Annex
- Cafe: Monday to Friday 8.30 - 15.00
ARAMARK currently provide all hospitality services to the university.
Hospitality can be ordered by anyone within the university through our online booking system on PECOS or by using a hospitality booking form, copies of which are available from Estates and Property Services by calling extension 3395.
Aramark, in conjunction with the university have developed a service level agreement and menu which ensures a level of flexibility for all budgets.
Contacts for hospitality
All orders should be placed a minimum of 48 working hours before the hospitality is due to be delivered. We have a dedicated team waiting to help with your requests who can be contacted below:
Leanne Keir - Hospitality and Events Manager
Tel: 01224 263082
Fraser Adam - Group Catering Manager
Greig Hewitt - Food Production Manager