School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences Web Chat
|Event Date:||Thursday, 10 May, 2012||Time:||1:00 PM — 2:30 PM|
We will be holding a web chat for all International students interested in, or who have applied for, one of our School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences courses (for Sept 2012).
- Confused about the difference between DNA Analysis, Proteomics and Metabolomics & Drug Analysis and Toxicology?
- Want to know if you should choose our undergraduate MPharm course?
What is a Chat Event?
Based online, in an invitation only chat room, this chat event will give students a chance to ask questions to Robert Gordon University in real time. Whatever the query, students will be able to receive instant advice.
Who Can I speak to?
Dr Graeme Kay - Programme Leader MSc/Pg Dip Instrumental Analytical Sciences (IAS)
Dr Morag McFadyen - Course Leader MPharm
One of our current MSc students who can tell you first hand what it is like to study at RGU.
Debbie, Laura and Michelle from the International Office
Who can tell you more about student life, Aberdeen and help with your general enquiries including any about your application status.
How can I take part in the web chat?
- Complete the Contact Us form indicating which School of Pharmacy & Life Sciences course you are interested in or have applied for.
- You will be added to the list to receive an invitation to attend.
- There is a limit to the number of students who can take part in a chat but we plan to have a series of these over the summer so you can register for a future one too.