|Telephone:||+44 (0)1224 262531|
Craig McDonald is a Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice at the school of Pharmacy and Life Sciences. His key research interest is in the area of pharmacy practise and his current research focuses on use of multi-compartment compliance aids in the community setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice
- Rowlands pharmacy teacher practitioner
- Community pharmacist & Pharmacy manager
- Interprofessional education
- Mpharm, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, 2003
- Craig McDonald first joined the University in June 2014
Key research interests include pharmacy practice and compliance.
Current research focuses on use of multi-compartment compliance aids in the community setting.
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain (RPSGB) 2004