|Position:||Programme Leader - Subsea Engineering|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)1224 262386|
Professional Body Membership
- SPE (Faculty Sponsor RGU Student Chapter)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Classroom and online teaching for MSc Energy courses
- Classroom teaching for undergraduate module (Introduction to Electrical Engineering)
- Short course delivery for corporate clients
- Lecture material development
- Module coordination
- Course leadership (MSc Subsea Engineering)
- Higher Education Learning & Teaching 30credits
- MSc Oil & Gas Engineering
- BEng (Hons) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Research Interests / Professional Background
Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling of Subsea Pipeline On-Bottom Stability
Facilities Engineering, Advanced Completions & Subsea Systems, Subsea Systems, Pipelines & Processing, Introduction to Subsea Engineering
- Saidu Mamman,Jesse A Andrawus and Ibiye Iyalla. Improving Reliability of Subsea Valves. Nigeria Annual International Conference and Exhibition, 2009 August 3-5.Abuja: Society of Petroleum Engineers, 128347-MS.
- I Iyalla, K Umah and M Hossain. Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling of Pipe-Soil Interaction in Current. Proceedings of the IAENG World Congress on Engineering. 2010 June 30- August 2. London: IAENG,2010. Vol II p.1539-1543.
- Ibiye Iyalla, Mamdud Hossain and Jesse Andrawus. Calculating Hydrodynamic Loads on Pipelines and Risers: Practical Alternative to Morison's Equation. Proceedings of the 3rdInternational Conference of Engineering Research and Development (ICERD). 2010 September 7-9. Benin. ICERD10101.
- Iyalla I, Hossain M, Andrawus J. Calculating hydrodynamic loads in pipelines and risers:practical alternative to Morison's equation. Advanced Materials Research. 2012; 367.