|First Name:||Mhd Omar|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1224 262734|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching and research in Cyber Security, Networks and computer science.
- Projects supervision
- Reviewer for several international journals and conferences.
- PhD. In Networking and Telecommunication Engineering at King’s College London, London, UK, 2017.
- MSc. In Networking and Data Communications at Kingston University, London, UK, 2013.
- BEng. In Computer Engieering, International University for Science and Technology, Damascus, Syria, 2010.
- Profissional Certificates: CCNA R&S 2011, CCNA Wireless 2013, CCNA Security 2015.
- Cyber and Networks Security
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Full-Duplex technology
- Heterogeneous Cellular Networks
- Computer Networks
- Network protocols of MAC and network layers.
- Network Virtualisation
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- M. O. Al-Kadri, A. Aijaz, Y. Deng and A. Nallanathan, "X-FDR: A Cross-Layer Routing Protocol for Multi-hop Full-Duplex Wireless Networks", IEEE Wireless Communication, (Submitted Mar. 2017).
- M. O. Al-Kadri, Y. Deng, A. Aijaz and A. Nallanathan, "Full-Duplex Small Cells for Next Generation Heterogeneous Cellular Networks: A Case Study of Outage and Rate Coverage Analysis", IEEE Access, accepted for publication in 15 Mar. 2017.
- M. O. Al-Kadri, Y. Deng, A. Aijaz and A. Nallanathan, "Outage Probability of Heterogeneous Cellular Networks with Full-Duplex Small Cells", IEEE GLOBECOM 2016, Washington DC, USA, 2016.
- M. O. Al-Kadri, A. Aijaz and A. Nallanathan, "An Energy-Efficient Full-Duplex MAC Protocol for Distributed Wireless Networks,", in IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 44-47, Feb. 2016.
- M. O. Al-Kadri, A. Aijaz and A. Nallanathan, "Ergodic Capacity of Interference Coordinated HetNet with Full-Duplex Small Cells", European Wireless 2015, Budapest, Hungary, 2015, pp. 1-6.