Our electronic resources are here to support your course work and research. Journal articles on a subject can be found by searching our Databases, while specific titles can be found by using the Journals link.
If you need any help, please contact us or check the Library on Campus Moodle for online guides and tutorials.
Help with accessing our EResources
Troubleshooting e-resource access from home:
• Switch off your pop-up blocker & any in toolbars (eg Google & Yahoo)
• Set your browser to allow cookies.
Troubleshooting for using a PC at work
• If you can alter your own browser settings, try the pop-up blocker & cookie settings as explained for home users. If not, contact your workplace IT technicians for advice.
• If you are unable to access some sites, particularly those with ‘ezproxy’ in the url, secure sites may be blocked from your workplace. Also, the company firewall may not allow access on the ports required for ezproxy (typically 2443) (You may need to check this with your IT workplace technicians).
If you have tried the above and still cannot log in:
• Please use the Electronic Resources help form below.
If you can log in but cannot get a particular item:
• Check we have a subscription via the Library Catalogue and also that we have access to the required year or issue
• If we should have access to the item, please contact us with details using the Electronic Resources help form below.
Information on access problems for electronic resources is provided via Library Matters, our library blog.
If you find a specific issue with an electronic resource and the above information does not provide guidance, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.