WinDiets is a suite of analysis tools designed to suit the needs of those interested in nutrition and diet.
Which version is right for you?
- WinDiets Basic is used by individuals wanting to closely monitor dietary intake and expenditure to help lose or maintain a healthy body weight.
- WinDiets Standard, Professional and Research are programs with increasing numbers of highly innovative features that are used in education at secondary and tertiary levels. They are also used by nutritionists and dietitians in many professional situations.
- WinDiets Global is specially designed for use by professionals outside the UK.
A trial of WinDiets (Covers all versions)
(Please Note - The trial version of WinDiets is the full program without the facility to use the notes and Internet links and has a limit of one food per meal or recipe.)
- Order Online
Use our online forms for new licence purchases by Credit Card or Purchase Order.
- Contact us
If you wish to purchase using a discounted rate below or if you wish to purchase an upgrade, please contact us directly.
- Updating to newer versions of WinDiets from version 2005 onwards – 20% of current price (customers of previous dietary analysis programs produced by Robert Gordon University will be offered a 20% discount)
- Upgrading to a different WinDiets product - difference between price paid and current price of the higher version
- 10% Discount for students and educational institutions (evidence required)
- 30% Discount for students graduating from Robert Gordon University (evidence required)
- 50% Discount for residents of least developed countries (Proof of residency required)
- Contact us to purchase with one of these discounted rates
Software Disc and License Agreement will be posted out free of charge by Recorded Delivery to anywhere within the UK.
An additional cost for delivery Outwith the UK will be assessed on an individual order basis, and agreed with the customer prior to dispatch.
- More detailed information about the databases available
- Watch videos of the programs in action
- Compare the functions of the different versions
- Read the manuals
- Scientific publications about WinDiets