“I think the software has generally worked very well. Students have found the software extremely effective and useful. The Malaysian, Chinese, Indian and Japanese add-on food tables cover a wide variety of the foods that may be available in Singapore in conjunction with the Global software.
Furthermore, I would like to commend Windiets on the technical support I received, which was extremely rapid and very useful.”
Lecturer, SIT-NU Food & Human Nutrition degree programme, Singapore Institute of Technology (Purchased Global Site Licence).
Related ContentPurchase Licences
WinDiets is a suite of analysis tools designed to suit the needs of those interested in nutrition and diet.
Which version is right for you?
- WinDiets Standard is equipped with features essential to personal and commercial dietary analysis, with extended data sources and added data visualisations.
- Windiets Professional is built with a number of highly innovative features that are used in nutrition education and research. They are also used by nutritionists and dietitians in many professional situations.
- More detailed information about the databases available
- Watch a video of the programs in action
- Compare the functions of the different versions
- Read the manual
- Scientific publications about WinDiets
- Download a trial of WinDiets (Covers all versions)
A trial of WinDiets (Covers all versions)
(Please Note - The trial version of WinDiets is the full program without the facility to use the notes and Internet links and has a limit of one food per meal or recipe.)
- Order Online
Use our online forms for new licence purchases by Credit Card or Purchase Order.
- Contact us
If you wish to purchase using a discounted rate below or if you wish to purchase an upgrade, please contact us directly.
- Updating to WinDiets 2018 from versions 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2015 - 40% discount; updating from Version 2016 – 80% discount
- Upgrading to a different WinDiets 2018 product – costs the difference between the current prices e.g. upgrading from single licence Standard to Professional will cost £270.00 plus vat.
- 10% Discount for non-RGU students and new educational institutions (evidence required)
- 30% Discount for RGU students – past or present (evidence required)
- 50% Discount for residents of least developed countries (Proof of residency required)
- Contact us to purchase with one of these discounted rates
Note: only one discounted rate is applicable per purchase
Software Disc and Licence Agreement will be posted out free of charge by Recorded Delivery to anywhere within the UK.
An additional cost for delivery Outwith the UK will be assessed on an individual order basis, and agreed with the customer prior to dispatch.
(price per copy)
4 -10 Copies
(price per copy)
Updated Jan 2018. All prices include UK VAT charged at the current 20% rate.
Pay with a Credit/Debit Card
I would like to purchase:
- 1 to 3 licences
- 4 to 10 licences
- Site Licence
Pay by Purchase Order
Please complete the form below if you wish to purchase WinDiets licences with a PO
If you qualify for a discounted rate please contact us for verification of your eligibility
The Windiets team represent a collection of RGU subject experts ranging over nutrition science, software development, business and customer support.
The team is committed to:
- Maintenance and support of all current windiets software for its ongoing user base
- Best practices in combining public and private sectors skill pools to forward nutrition education, research and practice
- Research and development of the next generation of windiets software into the future
The team operates through the coordination of three work groups: Support & business service personnel, The nutrition & dietetics expert group and the software development team.
Support & business services
On-hand to conduct the teams main business operations and channel support to the relevant expert group.
From initial enquiry to product shipping and support liaison, our business services provision is maintained as part of our host institution's commercial business and enterprise support. We enjoy institutional sponsorship aimed to grow the commercial aspects of the Windiets software from an effective in house teaching tool toward an increasingly relied-upon professional software suite.
Nutrition & dietetics experts
The development of Windiets demonstrates how knowledge experts can combine learning and subject-specific expertise with software development.
Windiets is a home-grown nutritional analysis tool originally written by RGU lecturer Dr Alan Wise to help teach nutrition to RGU students. It has since grown to become a feature-rich practitioners and researcher's tool. We commit to work alongside all our nutrition experts in the formation of the next generation of Windiets software.
Our software developers
Our developers, Dr Wise and Fabrit Global Ltd, offer bespoke software development and are constantly innovating with fresh ideas.
Nutrition software design is a challenging field but our developers work to bring new ways for nutritionists to improve what matters the most for us: our health. They are tasked with channelling their knowledge, skills and focus toward the various needs of our end users, aiming to deliver a seamless customer and end-users experience.
Dr Wise currently maintains our main product line with technical and software evaluation services from RGU's School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences eTeam. Fabrit Global are tasked with developing the next generation of Windiets software that includes a modular plugin functionality and an updated interface.
For general sales or technical queries:
Telephone: + 44 (0)1224 263119