How to Apply
If you are interested in an undergraduate course, apply online via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) for admission. Applications for most Postgraduate courses are made direct to the University.
Details of how to apply for all of our courses are provided within the course information. You can find information on courses by choosing a subject area that interests you from the Subjects pages or from the Home Page, searching for the courses using the Search at the top of any page and selecting Courses or using the A-Z guide to all our courses.
Once you have been offered a place on a course and accepted that offer, you can enrol for the University online.
- Find out more about Enrolment.
Courses requiring direct application to the University
- All Postgraduate Study
- Postgraduate Research
- Most Part time, Distance and Flexible and Professional Development Courses
- Business Management BA (Hons)
- Mechanical Engineering BSc (Eng)
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering BSc (Eng)
- Professional Nursing Studies BA
- Bachelor of Nursing - Adult BNursing
- Bachelor of Nursing - Children BNursing
- Bachelor of Nursing - Mental Health BNursing
- Community Health BNursing (Hons)
- Occupational Health Practice BA
- Architectural Technology BSc (Hons)
- Construction Design and Management BSc (Hons)
- Diploma in Higher Education Applied Chemistry Diploma in Higher Education
- Management Studies Graduate Certificate
- Information Management Studies Graduate Certificate
- Project Management Graduate Certificate
- Social Work (Distance learning) BA (Hons)
- Social Work (Residential Childcare) BA (Hons)