Faculties and Schools

Support students in your subject area

You can direct your support to the Faculty or School in which you studied, or which now includes your subject. Donations to this area can help provide emergency funding for students in need, allow student groups to travel to internationally recognised competitions, or support subject-specific scholarships.

Robert Gordon University, Garthdee House, Garthdee Road, Aberdeen, AB10 7QB, Scotland, UK: a Scottish charity, registration No. SC013781