14, September, 2017 Japanese students graduate from summer school at RGU
A group of students from seven different universities across Japan have just completed a four week summer school at RGU.
14, September, 2017 RGU researchers to help keep Fife moving
Researchers from RGU have been commissioned to carry out a study into the transport-related problems faced by jobseekers in Fife.
If your degree certificate has been lost, stolen or damaged you may request a replacement through the Student Records Team.
Please note that there can be only one original degree certificate in existence at any one time. The university withholds the right to decline any request for a replacement certificate should a previous request been made.
- Replacements will usually bear the name of the graduate as they were known at the time of graduation. In certain circumstances, such as gender reassignment, names may be updated when a new certificate is issued.
- Receiving a replacement certificate depends on the date the award was issued and the level of the qualification.
- In order to process a request for a replacement certificate, a few checks and verifications must be made prior to any formal application for re-issue.
- If we are able to process the request a fee of £35 will be required.
- Student Records aim to complete replacement certificate requests within 5 to 7 working days, after all required documents have been received.
Please complete the form below in order to begin the initial request.
If your circumstance for requiring a replacement certificate is sensitive and you would prefer to speak with someone please call the Student Records and Information Manager on 01224 263060