The Department is responsible for maintaining accurate course information, in the form of Course Specifications, and administers the University's Course Information Database (CID) and Module Database.
Approved course specifications not currently held in the Course Information Database:
- BSc (Hons) IT Management for Business Course Specification (PDF 534KB)
- BSc (Hons) Software Development for Business Course Specification (PDF 537KB)
- MSc Big Data Analytics Course Specification (PDF 270KB)
- MSc Business Analytics Course Specification (PDF 226KB)
- MSc Oil and Gas Innovation Course Specification (PDF 439KB)
Courses recognised or accredited by Professional, Statutory or Regulatory Bodies (PDF 259KB)Currently 58% of courses in the University carry some form of PSRB accreditation. This information details accreditation on a course by course basis.
Course Leaders (Internal Only)Information for and about Course Leaders. List of current Course Leaders by School and course.
More information on the University's collaborative activity.