Senior Management Group
This group has been constituted by the Principal.
Convener: Professor Ferdinand von Prondzynski
Secretary: Ms Hilary J Douglas
The Senior Management Group:
- Advises the Principal in relation to strategic and resourcing matters
- Focuses on and monitors strategy implementation, in particular taking account of the university’s key performance indicators and the targets set out in the Business Plan
- Advises on high level policy formulation and operational developments
- Provides a forum for sharing information, discussing issues of common interest and addressing issues that run across two or more academic departments
- Meets once a semester with the Operations Management Group to ensure alignment in terms of strategy implementation and to enhance communication
- Considers such other matters as the Principal may determine.
Notes of meetings
Notes of meetings for Session 2016/17 are all available on RGyoU at:
- Wednesday 20 September 2017
- Wednesday 18 October 2017
- Tuesday 14 November 2017 (this is a joint meeting with the Operations Management Group)
- Wednesday 13 December 2017 (N204)
- Wednesday 24 January 2018 (N204)
- Wednesday 21 February 2018
- Wednesday 21 March 2018
- Tuesday 2 May 2018 (this is a joint meeting with the Operations Management Group)
- Wednesday 23 May 2018
- Wednesday 27 June 2018
Meetings commence at 10 am and take place in room H230, Health and Social Care Building with the exception of the December and January meetings which will take place in N204, Sir Ian Wood Building, Riverside East.