Aberdeen Business School
Aberdeen Business School is one of the leading providers of management and business education in the UK and is recognised nationally and internationally for responding to the needs of students and employers.
Our experience, industry links and resources enable us to offer an excellent range of degree courses which are designed to deliver relevant and essential skills for modern business.
Graduate employment success rates are good - as The Sunday Times University Guide noted, "a degree from Robert Gordon University is as near to a guarantee of a job as you can get" and we have been rated "Top university in the UK for graduate employment” (HESA, 2014).
- Accounting and Finance Degree Courses offer a number of specialist accounting and finance courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, including CIMA.
- Communication, Fashion, Tourism, Media and Marketing Degree Courses develop sought-after vocational skills across multiple disciplines.
- Information Management Degree Courses include Digital Curation, Organisational Learning and Library Studies, MSc courses are accredited with the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP).
- Management Degree Courses include undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Business and Management, Human Resource Management and Public Policy.
- Law Degree Courses are highly regarded and many of our law degree programmes are available to study both on-campus and online, accreditations include CIArb and The Law Society of Scotland.
- Energy Courses have earned accreditation from the professional body for the industry – the Energy Institute.
Aberdeen Business School provides a wide choice of degrees at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Study Abroad and meet and work with international students. Opportunities exist in Europe, North America and South East Asia.
Details for students and employers regarding Aberdeen Business School placements.
Follow Aberdeen Business School